End of Week Updates

Last weekend saw my first Warmachine game in a very long time (75pts); it was brutal and fun, just the way I remembered it. As always I used an incarnation of the Butcher of Khardov (Epic in this case) and managed to finally test the Decimators I picked up start of the year; my verdict? Awesome. Sustained attack on eButchers feat is very powerful as a line breaker and I will be fielding two of these monsters from now on. One problem with the Decimator though is the model kit, the plastic used it soft and almost rubbery to the touch and during the "heat of battle" it actually started to lean at the ankles. I dread to think what would happen if they had been fully painted...

My quest to have one painted model each week is looking bright, with the Manhunter alt version finished and ready for her photo shoot this week. Currently to be finished for next week is Kodiak #2 or perhaps one of my Decimators.

A number of changes were made last week to the site, which improved the overall use in my opinion. The photo galleries were a major issue to set up and I could not afford the time to write the script to set it up correctly, so instead I have tagged articles appropriately. On the two side columns, readers will be able to select different articles from the following topics: News/Projects/Tactics. On the left will is the soon to be fleshed out Tutorial sections. I hope readers find this set up more useful than the original.

It has been a busy couple of weeks, but I am happy with the progress thus far.

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
14th legion

*To keep up to date with all the Legion's goings on, become a fan Join the Legion!*