Thrullg Complete

The purple magic eating Thrullg is now complete, but after some annoying issues. The main struggle was getting a decent hue to the purple, it started looking like a Ribena berry early on but a couple of blue washes brought it back to how I envisioned. Also the spine proved to be problematic, regular bone colour schemes clashed with the purple skin, so I defaulted to a grey to bone with hints of blue to tie it all in again. It was only after I finished the fine detail that it stopped looking like a purple lump and actually like the figure I envisioned.


Despite the set backs, I am happy to see it finished and on the shelf. I am carrying on the momentum and starting work on my Croak Hunter. I am looking at a personal best of 2 + figures in a month, no mean feat for someone who paints as fast as a one toed sloth :)

Inspired? Pick up our own Thrullg and wargaming supplies from: Wayland Games - Discount Wargames

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion